The conference app is ready to download!
We encourage those who plan to attend EDF this year to create your account, connect to your LinkedIn profile, and take a look at who plans to attend under “people.” You can also find profiles on speakers, sponsors, maps, and FAQ, and of course, the conference schedule.
Directions for downloading the app:
Download the Attendify app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
Locate events search field – enter “EDF 2018”
Add EDF 2018 to Your Events
Create your profile
Special Kick-off Session on Monday, June 18, 2018!
Transformational Investments: An Inside Look
In this special session, University of Washington Engineering Dean Michael Bragg will interview University of Maryland A. James Clark School of Engineering Dean Darryll Pines and Assistant Dean for External Relations Leslie Borak about the $219.5M gift from the A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation. The largest gift in UMD history—and one of the largest to a public research institution this century—this transformational investment will fund scholarships, fellowships, professorships, and operational and capital projects.
Sessions on June 19-20, 2018
- Comprehensive Campaigns: Ensuring engineering priorities make the list!
- Cross-Disciplinary Fundraising in a Comprehensive Campaign
- Grab Your Passport, We’re Going International
- Theirs Not to Reason Why: What to consider before extending a campaign
Career and Talent Management Track
- A Career Conversation for Millennials, by Millennials
- Managing Morale in Troubling Times
- Talent Management: A chief development officer perspective
- Cracking the Code on Graduate Fellowships: A high-impact model for fundraising success
- Crossing the Entrepreneurial Chasm: Bridging the gap between engineering and business
- Partnering with Career Services for Comprehensive Engagement Opportunities
- Creating Opportunities to Discuss Mega Gifts
- Driving Sustainable Philanthropy Through an Innovative Corporate Partners Program
- Elevating the Major Donor Through the Pipeline
- Engaging Your advisory Board in Legislative Advocacy
- Pre-Exit Philanthropy: Optimizing your entrepreneurial ecosystem for giving and innovation
- Cultivating Female Engineering Donors
- Maximizing My Dean
- Needle in a Haystack: How analytics, analysis, and strong collaboration with your prospect development team yields great prospects
- Reshape the Team: The impact of adding an internal development officer
- Stop, Collaborate and Listen
- Your Partners in Stewardship and Donor Relations: Enhancing the donor experience