Conference 2022: Texas A&M University
June 13-15, 2022
Registration is now live for Regular Registration of $525
As a courtesy to our community, we will be waiving a “late registration” price increase. We will maintain Regular Registration until the deadline of June 10th. We want to ensure that everyone in our community is able to get back on the road and join us in person for this exceptional conference!
Cancellations: Cancellations will be subject to a $75 administrative fee. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend you may send a substitute in your place. If you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm CST, May 14
We’ll be staying and conferencing at the Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center, conveniently located on the Texas A&M University campus. The link above takes you directly to the EDF reservation site for the hotel.
Or, if you would like to call in your reservation at 979-260-2235, please mention the Engineering Development Forum to ensure you are booked at our special conference rate.
Our conference room block is almost full! Call ASAP to secure one of the last rooms!
- Embassy – College Station, TX
- Home2 – College Station, TX
- Aloft – College Station, TX
- The George – College Station, TX
- The Stella – Bryan, TX
- Cavalry Court – College Station
Download the App to Sign Up for Sessions
Get our official event app,
Get the most out of the app and have a more productive experience!
NAVIGATE the event agenda and logistics, even without Wi-Fi or data. Access useful information like ridesharing and local attractions through the Community Board
NETWORK effectively. Plan whom to meet by exploring attendee profiles and sending out messages
PARTICIPATE in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, tweeting, and more
Plan Your Travel
If you’d like to fly directly into College Station, American Airlines has flights daily from Houston (IAH) and Dallas (DFW) to our own Easterwood Airport (CLL). Or if you prefer another airline or more flight time options, College Station is about an hour and half from IAH, and hour and half from Austin (AUS) or three and half hours from DFW. Each airport has car rental services if you’d like to utilize them, or if you’re flying into IAH, there’s a convenient and inexpensive shuttle service called Ground Shuttle. For transportation around College Station, there’s also a couple car rental services at the airport, or there are many car ride services, like Uber and Lyft, available.
Get to Know Bryan/College Station:
Ready to discover the legendary stories, people, and places that await you in Bryan/College Station, Texas? Be sure to check out Visit College Station and Destination Bryan for ideas of things to do, good restaurants and good bars.
The health and safety of our entire EDF community is of top priority. We will be following the Texas A&M COVID-19 safety /COVID-19 Protocols:
Adopted from the CDC Isolation and Quarantine guidance which are outlined fully HERE. In partnership with Texas A&M we’ll be doing everything we can to keep you safe on the day of the event, here’s how:
- Event/venue organizers will remain vigilant by ensuring appropriate cleaning regimes are in place and adhered to, taking extra care to maintain and promote hygiene practices throughout the event, and by making sure that people who are unwell do not attend/remain at the event
- Face coverings (while fully optional) are strongly encouraged as a means to protect yourself and others especially when physical distancing of 6 feet or more may not be possible. Please review “what constitutes as a face covering” as you prepare and pack your travel bags
- Please use caution should you have any symptoms during your visit and/or come in close contact with someone who has symptoms. Do not attend the in-person activities as precaution
As time moves us closer to meeting together in Aggieland, please continue to review masking, screening, testing, vaccination and training requirements and find resources to address any additional questions you may have.
For questions or additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you all later this summer.